If you have additional recording fee questions, please contact the office at 610-478-3380 and choose option 1.
Pursuant to the provisions of Act 87, 1982,
Act 8, 1998, Act 32 of 2002, and Act 122 of 2002.
Act 49 of 2009, revised 2017
Personal checks are not accepted for transfer tax
- Self-addressed, stamped envelopes of appropriate size are required for return of instruments. If you do not provide a self-addressed stamped envelope we will hold the documents until you send an envelope.
- Where no fee is specified, the fee shall be set by the Recorder of Deeds.
- All instruments presented for recording are scanned for image retention and must be clear dark print. Light copies will not be recorded.
- Checks should be made payable to: "Berks County Recorder of Deeds"
- Statement of Value forms are counted as an additional page when determining recording fees.